SMA Sunny Boy Storage 3.7
Availability: In stock
SMA Sunny Boy Storage 3.7 makes PV systems in private households especially powerful with maximum solar yields and reduces electricity costs.
Sunny Boy Storage 3.7 - A reliable supply at all times. The Sunny Boy Storage 3.7 is a high-performance SMA battery inverter for private homes. Larger storage systems are easy to implement and are flexible to expand with a total of three battery connections.
Store solar energy with SMA Sunny Boy Storage 3.7 battery inverter
Expand with additional battery power as needed
- Ideal for grid-connected systems
- Connect up to three high-voltage batteries
- Integrated Secure Power Supply function
- Fully automatic backup function for supplying electricity to the complete home (optional)
- The integrated service package SMA Smart Connected for automated monitoring of battery inverters
SUITABLE FOR ANY INITIAL SITUATION
NEW INSTALLATION OR RETROFIT: PV SYSTEM WITH BATTERY STORAGE
A PV system with a storage system makes the user independent from conventional power generators and rising electricity costs. With the Sunny Boy Storage, this is particularly easy and quick. Whether a new set-up or an existing system, the Sunny Boy Storage can be retrofitted in any existing PV system.
SAFE: SUPPLY GUARANTEED EVEN DURING POWER OUTAGES
PV system operators always have a reliable supply during power outages. In the event of grid failure, the inverter can be manually switched to the emergency power supply with the integrated Secure Power Supply function. Secure Power Supply supplies a line conductor with nominal device power of up to 3.7 kW from the battery. The optional transfer switch can even take over the household’s entire electricity supply of all three line conductors, fully automatically, in the event of grid failure. This means that you will have a reliable energy supply any time of the day and night.
EXPAND: ADAPT AN EXISTING BATTERY STORAGE SYSTEM TO INCREASING DEMAND
For the first time, the multistring battery inverter offers the option to connect up to three high-voltage batteries made by different manufacturers. The system can therefore be expanded in the future due to rising energy demand without any problems. To connect larger batteries, three separate battery inputs can also be connected in parallel.
Always up and running quickly with modern communications
- Easy installation
- Fast commissioning due to integrated web interface
- Always informed thanks to direct connection to Sunny Portal/Sunny Places
- Web-based UI: Always up and running quickly with modern communications
Reliable electricity supply
Reliable power supply–even in the event of grid failure
- Integrated Secure Power Supply provides electricity to individual loads manually from the battery even in the event of a grid failure
- Optionally with an automatic transfer switch for full power supply to the home from the battery and PV system on all three line conductors in the event of a grid failure
- Power in the battery-backup operation of up to 8 kW is sufficient for all standard loads
- 10-years warranty