SMA Sunny Home Manager 2.0
Availability: In stock
SMA SUNNY HOME MANAGER 2.0 - Intelligent energy management is now easier and more cost-effective
The Sunny Home Manager 2.0 monitors all energy flows in the home, automatically identifies potential savings and facilitates efficient use of solar energy. It makes intelligent energy management even easier and more cost-effective by combining the functions of the Sunny Home Manager Bluetooth and the SMA Energy Meter in a single device starting in April 2017.
The Sunny Home Manager 2.0 optimizes PV self-consumption and significantly reduces electricity costs. To do this, it measures the power of PV generation, purchased electricity as well as grid feed-in, and gives an overview of all relevant energy flows in the household. By means of local PV generation forecasts and the measured household consumption profile, the self-learning device prompts the user with energy-related action recommendations. Operation of the controlled appliances is coordinated in a way to optimize the use of self-generated solar energy.
Intelligent energy management and power measurement in a single device
- Lower system costs thanks to less components
- Measure and control energy flows in the home based on predictive energy planning
Quick and easy installation
- Plug-and-play configuration after installation in the switch cabinet
- Easy installation saves time and costs
Future-proof communication lines
- More intelligent loads integrated via standard interfaces EEBus and SEMP
- Compatibility with cost-effective standard radio-controlled sockets facilitates control of simple loads