Availability: Out of stock
StecaGrid 5503x - coolcept³-x
- Three-phase grid inverters
- Highest efficiency at all input voltages
- Suitable for use in outdoor areas (IP 65)
- Lightweight at only 12 kg
- Free Steca web portal via Ethernet interface
- Highest efficiency
- Three-phase, symmetrical grid feeding
- Simple installation
- Integrated data logger
- Firmware update possible
- Low housing temperature at full load
- Solid stainless steel casing
- Suitable for outdoor installation
- Lowest possible own consumption
- Integrated DC circuit breaker
- Protective insulation according to protection class II
- Very long service life
- Droop Mode for integration in hybrid systems
- Fixed voltage mode for other energy sources
- Service menu for parameter adjustment
- 7-year warranty after registration
- Optimised shadow management using global MPP tracking
- Multifunction graphical LCD display with backlighting
- Animated representation of yield
- Simple menu-driven operation
- Multilingual menu navigation
The coolcept inverter topology was first implemented in the single-phase StecaGrid. It achieved optimum efficiency ratings thanks to the innovative switching concept. The three-phase coolcept³-x inverters also benefit from the advantages of this switching concept. The three-phase topology is fully reactive current capable and therefore set up to meet demands that may be made in future as well.
The advantage of three-phase feeding is that the produced solar capacity is always symmetrically distributed on all three power conductors to the public power grid. This is the case across the whole output range offered by these inverters. The symmetrical feed-in is very much in the interests of the power supply companies, and is also compatible with domestic three-phase consumption.
Highest efficiency with longer service life
The high efficiency results in a peak efficiency of 98.6 %, which means that less power is lost that must be dissipated into the environment. This improves your yields.
As at least two phases of a three-phase feed-in design feed energy into the grid, it is not necessary to provide for intermediate energy storage in the device, as must be done in the case of single-phase feed-in. For this reason, the coolcept³ inverters dispense completely with the electrolytic capacitors that are required for intermediate storage. These capacitors may influence the service life of electronic devices as they may dry out. Therefore by using coolcept³ inverters, plant operators may expect to benefit from their long service lives.
In addition to this, a new and unique cooling concept inside the inverter ensures an even distribution of the dissipated heat and a long service life for the device.
Product design and visualisation
The StecaGrid has a graphical LCD display for visualising the energy yield values, current performance and operating parameters of the system. Its innovative menu allows individual selection of the various measurements. The guided, pre-programmed menu allows easy final commissioning of the device.
The lightweights with only 12 kg can be easily and safely mounted on a wall. The supplied wall bracket make mounting of the device simple and convenient. The device does not need to be opened for installation. All connections and the DC circuit breaker are externally accessible. For making DC connections, Sunclix mating connectors are included in the scope of supply.
The devices meet all the standards for the IP65 protection class. Its robust stainless steel housing provides reliable protection against dust and water, including jet water. This enables problem-free installation of the inverters outdoors.