SolarEdge SE7K - SetApp
Availability: In stock
SolarEdge SE7K - SetApp Three Phase 7 kW Solar Inverter for PV systems
The SolarEdge SE7K three phase inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
The fixed-voltage technology ensures the solar inverter is always working at its optimal input voltage, regardless of the number of modules in a string or environmental conditions.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge monitoring platform for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
Easy Inverter Commissioning with Inverter SetApp
The new range of SolarEdge three phase inverters have a smart new commissioning method. Inverter commissioning is done directly through a smartphone using the intuitive SetApp mobile application. Take your inverter commissioning to the next level.
Specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimizers
- Superior efficiency (98.3%)
- Quick and easy inverter commissioning directly from a smartphone using the SolarEdge SetApp
- Small, lightest in its class, and easy to install
- Built-in module-level monitoring
- Internet connection through Ethernet or Wireless (using Wi-Fi, ZigBee®, or cellular plug-ins)
- IP65 – Outdoor and indoor installation
- Fixed voltage inverter for longer strings
- Smart Energy Management control
- Optional integrated DC Safety Unit - eliminates the need for external DC isolators
- Advanced safety features - integrated arc fault protection and optional rapid shutdown
- Optional DC surge protection and DC fuses
- Excellent reliability with standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Support for three phase 220/230V L-L delta grids (without Neutral) in Belgium, Norway, Taiwan, and the Philippines