Availability: In stock
SolarEdge SE2000M Single Phase Inverter with Compact Technology and Power Optimizer M2640 for residential systems
Affordable, Green Electricity for Small Residential Rooftops
The single phase inverter with compact technology is a cost-effective DC-optimized inverter solution for small rooftop systems of 4-8 modules. It is ideally suited for homes with limited roof space, social housing projects, or for meeting minimum sustainability requirements.
Featuring many SolarEdge benefits such as greater energy harvest from each module, long-term product warranties, advanced safety features, and free module-level monitoring (available with the extended communication option), the single phase inverter with compact technology is easily installed on either existing rooftops or new buildings, and delivers clean energy which is affordable, efficient, and safe.
Specifically Designed for Rooftop Systems of 4-8 Modules
This solution includes a single power optimizer with four Maximum Power Point Trackers (MPPTs) for harvesting more energy from each module. One or two 60-cell PV modules, or one x 72/96-cell module, can be connected to each input. The M2640 power optimizer works exclusively with the new single phase inverter with Compact Technology. The wall-mounted inverter is extremely compact, very lightweight, easy to install.
- Power optimizer and inverter designed to work exclusively with each other
- Quick and easy inverter commissioning directly from your smartphone using the SolarEdge SetApp
- Enhanced safety with the SafeDC™ feature, designed to reduce system voltage to 10V for maximum PV safety
- IP65-rated inverter — suitable for indoor or outdoor installation
- Two different inverter options are available depending on project requirements, for maximum cost effectiveness:
Basic - for installations where monitoring connectivity isn’t required
Extended - for installations requiring monitoring connectivity:
Includes built-in Ethernet and Wi-Fi (requires an external antenna, purchased separately)
Additional connectivity options may be purchased separately such as ZigBee®, and cellular plug-ins
Connection to smart energy products (using the ZigBee plug-in) and energy meters is also supported