KACO blueplanet hybrid 6.0 TL3
Availability: In stock
KACO blueplanet hybrid 6.0 TL3 is three phase hybrid solar inverter for residential and small commercial PV systems
The blueplanet hybrid 6.0 TL3 is a solar inverter and battery inverter in one and meets all conceivable requirements for your solar-powered energy storage system:
- feed-in of the solar power into the grid
- pure battery operation in case of power failure
- control center of a solar-powered island grid (upcoming).
On the AC side, the blueplanet hybrid 6.0 TL3 feeds in asymmetrically on all three phases as required to compensate for unbalanced loads and relieve the power grid.
In addition to peak efficiencies of over 98 percent for feeding electricity into the grid and over 97 percent for charging and discharging batteries, the inverter also exhibits excellent partial load behaviour. Your benefits at a glance:
- 6 kW inverter output, also in battery operation
- 3-phase mains parallel operation, off-grid capable (upcoming)
- 2 MPP trackers for flexible integration of solar PV systems
- 98% efficiency, outstanding partial load behaviour
- Integrated battery management and monitoring
- Adapter plate and low weight for easy installation