Availability: In stock
Use the excess solar-electricity
The ingeniously simple excess-management-solution from my-PV!
With the AC ELWA you can upgrade new or existing PV-systems without any problems - and raise your self-consumption up to 89%.
Excess power is simply used in your boiler or storage tank. Without expensive storage batteries!
Convince yourself about the advantages of our solution: Hot-water + electricity in one system!
As simple is hot-water with PV-excess.
How AC ELWA works
- The AC ELWA exclusively uses excess-energy from your PV-system and can be installed in hot-water boilers or storage tanks.
- The excess-power is determined with a digital electricity-meter which sends the control variable to the AC ELWA(s).
- The AC ELWA controls its power linear, so that as little enery as possible is fed into the grid and that your self-consuption is increased significantly. Grid-connected PV-systems reach only 30% self-consumption on average. For a typical household with a 3 kWp PV-system the self-consuption can be raised up to 89%.
- This solution replaces devices with thyristors, which are not allowed in accordance with the requirements of the grid operators in Austria and Germany for power ratings above 200VA.
- Stratification charge or synchronic charge possible for 6 AC ELWAs.
- The desired water-temperature can be adjusted with a knob.
- Linear power control 0 - 3.000W for maximum self-consumption
- 3 - 18 kW power for each PV-system
- Sinusoidal current consumption (no thyristor), grid compliant
- Independent from the inverter with separate 3-phase electricity-meter PLA
- Plug and play installation: no adjustment or programming required
- Communication cable can be installed in normal AC cable channel
- Hot-Water securing (Boost-Backup) included
- Easy installation - perfect for retrofitting