KACO blueplanet 50.0 TL3
Availability: In stock
KACO blueplanet 50.0 TL3 - three phase 50 kW solar PV inverter for commercial and industrial-scale solar power plants that feature a decentralized plant concept
The transformerless, 3-phase unit offers an intelligent design for simple installation: 50 kVA that are easy to transport, hang up and take down outdoors – even on the module support.
The blueplanet 50.0 TL3 comes in different versions and is specifically geared towards your respective cost strategy:
- The S and B versions offer you everything you need if you are installing string collectors and overvoltage protection externally. There are no double costs in store for you.
- Rely on the M version if you intend to use external string collectors. Sockets for the DC and the AC side plug- and play combined arrestors are already fitted.
- The XL version comes fitted with 10 string fuse holders and includes the DC side type 1 and 2 combined arrestor, as well as the socket for the AC side plug- and play combined arrestor.
Creates cost benefits on the DC and AC side
The blueplanet 50.0 TL3 S, B and M support large cable cross sections on the DC and AC side. The benefit to you: reduced cabling loss, less sub-distribution. You can lay copper cable as before, or seize the opportunity of using aluminium ones that are less expensive.
On the AC side, you also have your choice of cables with the blueplanet 50.0 TL3 XL. On the DC side, Sunclix plug connectors simplify the installation process.
Due to the compact design, the inverter is easy to transport, hang up and take down - even on the module support. The durable aluminium housing is suitable for outdoor installation.
The inverter only derates power from +50 °C upwards; this feature makes it particularly well-suited for operation in hot climates.
OD+: the perfect inverter for coastal areas
In the OD+ model variant, KACO new energy inverters are built to be resilient against salt air corrosion. Whereas you have normally to keep a minimum distance to the sea of 2000 metres, you can install OD+ inverters as near as 500 meters from the shoreline.
The testing of the devices is based on the norm IEC 60068-2-52:1996, Environmental testing - Part 2: Tests - Test Kb: Salt mist, cyclic (sodium chloride solution).
The following inverters are tested without any abnormalities and are available in an OD+ version: blueplanet 15.0 TL3 and 20.0 TL3, blueplanet 50.0 TL3, blueplanet 125 TL3.
- Compact and light for wall mounting
- Wide MPP range for longer strings
- Up to 40% inverter oversizing possible
- Cost-saving AC and DC input configurations available
- Large cable cross-sections possible for copper and aluminium cables
- External interface switches unnecessary if used with Powador-protect
- IP65 aluminium housing for outdoor installation
- Input voltage up to 1,100 V for flexibility and safety in the DC design
- Adjustable cos phi from 0.3 ind. to 0.3 cap. for special reactive power requirements