HIKRA Pro 1x6mm² - [500 meters black]
Availability: In stock
Our TÜV certified solar cable HIKRA® PRO meets the requirements of the DKE (German Electrical Commission) and features optimal mechanical and electrical properties. Robust materials defy the long-term influences of nature and offer a maximum of quality and safety.HIKRA®PRO is made for outdoor and indoor installation, as fixed installation or steady movement in free motion.
• UV-, ozone-, acid-, alkali- and weather-resistance
• Flame-retardant, halogen-free
• Good abrasion resistance, robust
• Highly flexible for high mechanical stress
• RoHS und REACH-conformant
• Sheath colours: black / red
• 25- years factory warranty from date of delivery. The warranty conditions for HIKRA® Pro cable apply for intended use, installation and operating conditions.
• Approvals TÜV 2 Pfg. 1169/08.07 (R 60079103)
• Working temperature range: -40° C to +90° C | Overload temperature: +120° C
• Minimum bending radius flexible | fixed: 10 cable dia. | 4x cable dia.
• Short circuit temperature: Max 200°C 5S
• Nominal voltage [U0/U]: AC 600 / 1.000 V | DC 900 / 1.500 V
• Test voltage: AC 6,5 kV / DC 15 kV
• Max. Voltage 1.800 V (conductor/conductor not grounded system, non-loaded circuit)
• Tin-plated copper strand, fine wire as per IEC 60228 class 5
• Double insulated
• Insulation / Chemically cross-linked special compound