Fronius Wattpilot Go 22 J 2.0 Transportable Wallbox
Availability: In stock
Wattpilot Go 22 J 2.0 Transportable Wallbox
The intelligent Charging Solution for all e-car drivers that leaves nothing to be desired.
With the Fronius Wattpilot e-car drivers can decide themselves how they would like to charge their vehicle. In combination with a variable electricity rate, charging becomes even cheaper. The Fronius Wattpilot is available in two versions: the fixed Wattpilot Home for your home and the mobile Wattpilot Go for on the road. The Fronius Wattpilot can easily be operated with the Solar.wattpilot App, which also gives an overview of the current status of the charge.
Use PV surplus or charge with the cheapest grid current
As inexpensive as it gets. The Fronius Wattpilot searches for the cheapest available current to charge our electric car. If surplus energy is available from your own photovoltaic system, this energy is used first, rather than being taken from the grid supply.
- Fronius Wattpilot will charge your electric car with your own surplus energy. It can automatically switch between 1 and 3 phases and regulate the power in 1 ampere increments, allowing optimum use to be made of surplus PV energy, from 1.38 kW to 22 kW. This avoids load peaks while still reliably supplying the entire household.
- Fronius charging solution is compatible with any electric car and you can continue to use it unimpeded even if you change your vehicle.
- Dynamic Load Balancing charges up to three electric cars not only at the same time but in an energy-optimized manner.
- Fronius Wattpilot can be seamlessly integrated into Fronius Solar.web. This gives you a complete verview of all components in your photovoltaic system at all times and enables you to monitor the use of self-generated solar energy, using the buttons on the Wattpilot itself or via a smartphone/tablet.
- You can secure access to the Fronius Wattpilot by RFID chip or card, enabling a detailed presentation of all charging data for each user.
- Operating the Fronius Wattpilot could not be easier: Simply plug it in and start charging.
- Maximum charging power: 22 kW
- Nominal voltage: 1-phase 230V/240V, 3-phase 400V/415V
- Nominal current (configurable): 6–32A, 1-phase or 3-phase
- Grid connection: CEE16, 30 cm including neutral conductor
- Cable cross-section, supply line: min. 2.5 mm2
- PV optimization: Dynamic PV surplus charging with 1.38 to 22 kW (at 230/400 V, automatic 1- / 3-phase switching)
- Charging socket: Type 2 charging socket with mechanical lock
- Use: Indoors and outdoors
- Residual current protection device: 20 mA AC and 6mA DC integrated device
- Network connection: WLAN 802.11 b/g/n, supported WEP, WPA, WPA2 and WPA3
- Communication protocol: OCPP 1.6 J
- Safety class: IP 55
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 287 x 155 x 109 mm
- Weight: 1,8 kg