BYD Battery-Box Premium HVM 22.1
Availability: In stock
BYD Battery-Box Premium HVM 22.1 is high-voltage storage battery for all applications suitable for 1 and 3 phase systems with flexible modular system and parallel connection
The new BYD Battery-Box Premium HVM 22.1 battery storage system generation builds on the well-known memories and has all previous functions. The Battery-Box Premium HVM is a battery module that has higher storage capacities than its predecessor. The further development of cell technology has reduced the system weight by almost 30%. The construction depth was also reduced by 8 cm. This means that less floor space is required. At the same time, the new devices have a leaner look. One of the highlights: The new storage systems have "protection class IP55". This enables use outside as well.
BYD Battery-Box Premium HVM storage batteries are more flexible and scalable. With the new generation, up to three battery towers can now be connected to one system. BYD remains true to itself when it comes to loading and unloading. Each battery can also supply the nominal capacity as power - i.e. 1C. This makes the new series ideal for on-grid, on-grid plus backup and off-grid systems.
One Battery-Box Premium HVM is composed of 3 to 8 HVM battery modules that are connected in series to achieve a usable capacity of 8.3 to 22.1 kWh.
Additionally, direct parallel connection of up to 3 identical Battery-Box Premium HVM allows a maximum capacity of 66.2 kWh.
Ability to scale by adding HVM modules or parallel HVM stacks later.
- Capable of High-Powered Emergency-Backup and Off-Grid Functionality
- Highest Efficiency Thanks to a Real High-Voltage Series Connection
- The Patented Modular Plug Design Requires no Internal Wiring and Allows for Maximum Flexibility and Ease of Use
- Cobalt Free Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) Battery: Maximum Safety, Life Cycle, and Power
- Compatible with Leading 1 and 3 Phase High Voltage Battery Inverters
- Two Distinct Modules to Cover the Complete Range of System Sizes
- Highest Safety Standards like VDE 2510-50
- Award-winning efficiency thanks to real series connection
- Total Battery Capacity: 22.08 kWh
- Number of Modules: 8 units
- Battery Module: HVM (2.76 kWh, 51.2 V, 38 kg)
- Lithium iron phosphate technology (LFP)
- Nominal Voltage: 409 V
- Max Output Current: 50 A
- Peak Output Current: 75 A for 5 seconds
- Operating Voltage: 320~480 V
- Weight: 319 kg
- Enclosure Protection Rating: IP55
- Dimensions (H / W / D) 2110 x 585 x 298 mm
- Capable for Applications: ON Grid / ON Grid + Backup / OFF Grid
- Operating Temperature: -10 °C to +50°C
- Communication: CAN/RS485
- Warranty: 10 Years
Scope of delivery:
- 1 pcs x BYD BATTERY-BOX PREMIUM BCU
- 8 pcs x BYD BATTERY-BOX PREMIUM HVM 2.76 kWh battery module