LG Chem RESU 13 - 48V lithium-ion storage battery
Availability: In stock
LG Chem RESU 13 - 48V lithium-ion 13.1 kWh battery is certified and compatible with SMA Sunny Island 6.0H solar inverter
Optimized Solution for Energy Saving & High-quality Power
Energy Storage System(ESS) stores electric energy and utilize them for later consumption. It is purposed to improve energy efficiency, by enhancing the quality of renewable energy that results stabilization of power supply system. LG Chem provides most optimal energy solution for the users using our state-of-the-art energy storage system with a long lifespan and a top-notch quality.
The new RESU series features industry-leading continuous power and DC round-trip efficiency(95%). LG Chem’s L&S (Lamination & Stacking) technology provides durability ensuring 80% of capacity retention after 10 years.
Compact Size & Easy Installation
The compact and lightweight nature of the RESU is world-class. It is designed to allow easy wall-mounted or floor-standing installation for both indoor and outdoor applications. The inverter connections have also been simplified, reducing installation time and costs.
LG Chem places the highest priority on safety and utilizes the same technology for its ESS products that has a proven safety record in its automotive battery. All products are fully certified in relevant global standards.
- 13.1 kWh gross capacity (usable energy 12.4 kWh)
- Released for SMA Sunny Island 6.0H
- Light weight and integrated handles for transport
- 10 years LG Chem manufacturing guarantee
- Easy and fast installation
- LG RESU Storage units are rated to 6000 cycles
ESS for household use
Self-sufficient power generation/consumption for solar PV installed households
- Night time use of stored solar energy
- Reducing electricity bill
Compatible Inverter Brands:
- Total power: 13.1 kWh
- Usable energy: 12.4 kWh (Depth of Discharge 95%)
- Voltage range DC (V): 42.0 ~ 58.8
- Nominal capacity: 252 Ah
- Max. Power (kW): 5.0
- Peak power (kW) (for 3 seconds): 7.0
- Peak current for 3 seconds: 166.7 A
- Peak power for 3 seconds in backup mode: 11 kW for 3 sec.
- Peak current for 3 seconds in backup mode: 261.9 A
- Dimensions (L x H x D, mm): 452 x 626 x 227
- Weight (kg): 98.5
- Housing protection: IP55
- Communication: CAN 2.0 B
- Certificate Cell: UL1642
- Certificate Product: CE / RCM / TUV(IEC 62619) / FCC / IEC61000-6-1, IEC61000-6-3